Here's how the virtual dog training process works.
- Select the type of appointment you want to do with us. Anything from a 10-minute call with a Dogologist to a full training package.
- Select a time & day that works from you and then answer a few questions about you and your dog.
- Talk with a Dogologist about you and your dog at the scheduled time via phone or video chat.
- Follow the advice you get during the call and then the training plan we send you (if you selected it as an add-on to your session).
- Schedule a free follow-up in a few weeks to check-in and see how things are going. We'll send you a reminder when it's time!
Foundations Training Session
Have a question about teaching your dog the basics or need guidance on what you should look for in a puppy or rescue? Then this 10-minute phone consultation is often enough for most owners who just need some direction from a professional dog trainer. If ten minutes isn't enough, then we can keep going and apply the fee to a 30-minute or 60-minute session.
Advanced Training Session
This 30-minute video chat is designed for dog parents whose pup needs more than the foundations and will save you hours of searching on Google for an answer. It's our most popular consultation. Over video chat, one of our Dogologists will address your behavior and training concerns and provide you coaching to improve your dog's behavior. A follow-up appointment is included with this plan.
Complex Challenges Training Session
A 60-minute video chat, this session is geared toward owners whose dog has complex behavioral issues. Dogs and puppies can be tricky. Sometimes you think you finally understand what's going on. You've got their training on track. THEN the dog throws a curve ball your way. Whether it's a housebreaking regression or a sudden, new fear of the car, we will provide you coaching that will help you improve your dog's behavior. A follow-up appointment is included with this plan.
Animal Care Centers Virtual Training Session
We support the Surrender Prevention Program at the Animal Care Centers of New York City (ACC) by offering virtual training to owners in the city's five boroughs. If you're a resident of New York City and may be thinking about giving up your dog because of behavioral issues, please contact us or the ACC. We want to help. You can read more about the surrender program here.
You will need a password to access ACC scheduling section of our website.